English courses in the USA

The USA offers numerous English language courses across the country in various educational institutions. Here are some options:

  1. Kaplan International Languages: Kaplan is a popular English language course provider with numerous locations across the U.S., including New York City, Boston, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. They offer a variety of courses such as general English, intensive English, and Business English.

  2. EF English First: EF has several language schools in the USA, including in Boston, New York, San Francisco, and Miami. They offer a wide range of courses, from basic English to academic year abroad.

  3. ELS Language Centers: ELS has numerous locations across the U.S. and offers a variety of programs including general English, academic English, and vacation English programs.

  4. International House (IH): IH has a school in New York City and offers several English programs including intensive English and Business English.

  5. English Language Institute at University of Central Florida: The ELI offers a comprehensive intensive English program with several levels of instruction. https://langart.net/english/usa

  6. American Language Program at Columbia University: This prestigious program in New York City offers intensive English courses and also has advanced level courses focusing on academic and professional English.

  7. UCLA Extension’s American Language Center: Located in Los Angeles, this institute offers academic intensive English programs, conversation courses, and certificate programs in fields like business and marketing.

  8. Boston School of English: This school offers general English, Business English, and English for academic purposes, along with TOEFL preparation courses.

Remember, choosing a course should depend on your goals, preferred location, available time, current level of English, and your budget. It’s also beneficial to check if the courses are accredited by recognized U.S. educational bodies and if they offer preparation for English language certifications like TOEFL or IELTS.